Firstly, happy birthday kenneth.
Secondly, Fuck You ptb. Call me and scold me for going off when u come at 4:30 and leave at 5+ and say u come to school everyday like a mad dog. What an insult to us. If you call yourself coming to school on average, an hour a day a mad dog what does that make us? I did what you told me and plan to continue tomorrow.
I still remember on the first day of itp you throw me 2 motherboards that i do not know how to use and expect me to know everything. You tell me everything is there and WE have done everything before. The problem is that THE PREVIOUS STUDENTS have done it and YOU were the one supervising them.
You did not brief us on what the boards were for and how they were used. We had to trouble the previous students to come down just to teach us how to use them. You tell us everything is there but it is hard for us to find them.
Now the girls come, i educate them and u think they are doing a great job. I can bet with you that they would not be where they are now without me. Any problem they run to me and i do my best to help them solve while coping with my fucked up partner. I seriously wonder what would happen if i end my life right now. My partner dosent know a single fucking thing about the program and does everything by luck, while the girls would call you every single miniute and you would not have any fucking time for your fucking daughter.
After all that you say i am getting on your nerves when you have already got on mine, cut them off repeatedly and scarred my fucking life. I come back every fucking day even though its my fucking holiday and waste my fucking time trying to fucking please you and your fucking ideas for the robot and yet you fucking scold me.
I FUCKING KNOW that there is fucking little time left for this fucking robot to run but you refuse to help me and tell me useless stuff and spend an hour explaining something that i already know how and what to do repeating it again and again. I WOULD LIKE you to sit 1 whole day with us and guide us on how and what to do. You do not have any helpers and you expect us to do everything. You keep saying ask the lab techs if you dont know anything.
THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WANNA FUCKING GUAI LAN, USE DIFFERENT MOTORS AND DIFFERENT MOTHERBOARDS FROM EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING LAB AND EXPECT THEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR STUFF AND HOW THEY WORK. They are probably worst than us at our stuff and i DO NOT blame them. They also have to take care of their assigned groups.
I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING F Y P. You could pay me a million to do it and i would give you a million not to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment