Went CAP to mug yesterday. Turned out quite ok for me but i'm not sure about Joel and KW. Memorised the notes on AAFES I did on sat when I went out to study with ken, ming and their 2 friends, yun lu and hui xian iirc =/
Had starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha Frapp, quite nice, still got add the chocolate chips =)
Pic is not mine, took from net, but its basically the same thing.

Yesterday there was a ginormous (pronounced as Gye-nor-mous, combination of gigantic and enormous =) ) amount of malays at the airport. This is not a racist comment. I wasn't sure why they were there, but they were crowding around a certain counter, then around 3+am then they started leaving...
Images are kinda blur...
Been feeling abit trance technoish =/. Song stuck in my head. Remember to pause the other song before you listen =) .
No comments:
Post a Comment