Morning went walking around and had breakfast with kw, joel and jerome. Then went back to my lab to nua until 1+ where the panel came to assess us. I abit screwup, cus jj went for his darn medicial checkup and i had to run the robot alone. Abit nervous and took like 5 attempts to get it working.
Got a decent grade (I think/hope). Ptb gave quite high marks to all the groups, the higher ones being his own, lol.
Went to eat lunch with by, leo, vince, keng kwee and yao quan or sth (always forget his name). Went to find our friends at the main tent after that. Took some pics. I'm in formal attire!!! Very rare see de hor =)
I'm tall, Alvin doing -> =p

KW decide to sleep, and Alvin pushed me down to his height

REVENGE WAHAHA!!!

Walked around while joels group got interviewed. Saw alot of projects in various venues. Ended up in SRG where i showed them my robot and how cui it is. They also saw my compiler error. Keeps popping out like free. I like need to save after writing every line.
Note: I need to press "Don't Send" for about 5 times before the bloody thing decides to close.

When joel was done, we went to eat pizza, some student meal. Then watched bedtime stories at GV and went home.


Then, at night, when i reach home, my friends decided to spam facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment